It is essentially a business agreement between two parties - the company and the customer - that clearly defines the terms and conditions of a business transaction. The document legally binds both the buyer and the seller in the agreement to exchange a product, money, or service. This way both of their rights and interests are legally protected in writing. Legitt can help you with several free business contract templates to download from and customize per your need, no matter which business you're into.
A business agreement contract template is a legal written document that must contain every little detail that holds relevance to the contract between the two parties. This is why it is essential that every business template contains at least the following vital information:
- The offer of what is being bought or sold (product or service)
- The acceptance of the offer from one party by another party
- Consideration of the value of the offer, either in monetary terms or otherwise
- Specific details of the offer, such as the condition of the product, delivery date, the due date for payment, mode of payment, terms and conditions in case of the unfulfillment of delivery, expiry date of the contract, provision for re-order, etc.
- Signatures of both the agreeing parties
Download your very own business agreement template free of cost at Legitt. We understand that every business is unique and so is every transaction. This is why we have templates for every business need. You might want a simple business agreement sample to get started or pick out a small business contract template (if you're a small business owner). Just let us know your exact requirement or check out the variety of business contract samples here.