Invest with Confidence with Legitt
Legitt - Programmable Business Agreements that Manage Themselves.
World's first Assisted Business Documents life cycle management
with minimal human intervention.
Leverage the power of Open AI and Blockchain.
What are we building and why.
Legitt is unique assistive platform to collaborate and create agreements, contracts and other legally binding business documents from scratch or using open AI, manage (including the signing process) and track its status during and after signing. Business documents can be published as smart contracts on blockchain. Legitt allows to upload your existing contracts, manage and track them.
- Create from scratch or upload existing contracts. Manage and track them.
- Get summary of contracts in few clicks.
- Create smart contracts on blockchain, request or receive payments on blockchain.
- Specially created for small and mid-sized teams.
Legitt has been founded by Harshdeep Rapal and Ravi Baranwal,
who have a combined experience of 25+ years across Consulting,
CEO Advisory and Entrepreneurship. The founders have earlier
built and scaled products, projects and multi-nation programs
for Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 organizations like the World Bank,
United Nations, TIAA-CREF, Conduent, HCL-Axon, Honda of America
The team not only comes with a strong experience in B2B space across the globe, but also complements each other's skills to have both technical and business sides of the business covered in depth.
- Friends since 12+ years.
- Harshdeep is 80% business and 20% technical.
- Ravi is 80% technical and 20% business.
Our key guiding first Principles are:
- Nurture the DNA of an engineering design firm where the product sells itself.
- Build, a unicorn, with a very small team.
- Global ambitions, from day 0.
- Build a loyal community of "Happy, Paying Users".
Current Investors and Mentors.
Legitt is backed by some of the leading angel investors across the globe. This list includes executives from Facebook, Google, Jio Platforms, Oracle and IBM among others.
- Jasminder Gulati | FullstackVC | MicroSoft | Now Foats.
- Kiran Parashar | Google | Intel | Cohesity.
- Rahul Puri | Apple | Blackberry | Sony.
- GV Rao | Oracle | Mahindra Satyam | HCL.